SAFIRA, at 140ft, offers generous accommodations for 20 guests to explore the beautiful Maldives.
Each cabin is designed to invoke relaxation with luxury custom bed sleep systems, custom luxury bed and bath linens, ensuite bathrooms with modern shower systems and full air-conditioning.
On the bridge deck there are 6 queen suites with private terraces overlooking the ocean. The 2 cabins towards the bow are slightly larger
On the lower deck there are 2 twin cabins, and 2 queen suites.
SCUBA DIVING: 3 dives per day per person are included in the charter fee. Diving equipment is provided for 3 divers. Any additional equipment required will be rented at required sizes, at extra charge.
Tender: 5.26m custom built tender with a 60HP Yamaha outboard engine
– Yamaha Jetski,
– Paddleboards x 2
– Baron SLALOM Water Ski,
– Streak Knee Board,
– Air Stream Inflatable Towable (2 Person),
– Fun Tube Inflatable Towable (3 Person),
– Fishing Rods and Lures (Trolling and Jigging) x 3
– Line Fishing equipment x 20
– Snorkeling Gear x 20
– Scuba Diving Gear x 3. Additional dive gear available for rent
– Footballs (1), Volleyballs (1) and badminton (2)
Beach BBQ and Setup
– Two Large Gazebo Tents that can fit seating and dining for up to 18 pax.
– Folding Beach Chairs and Beach Dining Tables
– Lanterns and Other solar powered lighting for Night BBQs.
– BBQ grill to be used by the chef
– Outdoor portable speakers (3)
#setsail_discover The Yacht Charter Guide ⚓ Let Us Guide You.