Happy world Photographers day to the amazing Photographers who has been contributing the world, Documenting the world in various photography media. specially those who has been hybrid shooters who use the Analog Film cameras and Digital both.
August 19th is observed as the World Photography day, Top contributed International Photographers to Maldives the Maldives as a Tourism Destination.
Thought of writing a word about the great continuations from the well known international photographers. I have come up with three International Photographers whose name can never be taken away from Maldives,
I appreciate every effort these amazing photographers has done for our nation, There contribution had made Maldives one of the most famous luxury tourist destination in the world. Maldives is today named as the paradise of Indian Ocean,
– Michaels images which brought the biggest attention of the world travel market the islands of Maldives with the opening of Kurumba Maldives,
– Michale has the created the images of Maldives from 1970s which is counted as the most valuable Photography archive of Maldives.
– Since the early 1970s Michael Friedel has devoted much time and effort to photographing the islands on land, under water and from the air. His pictures have made the Maldives world-famous and the best of them can be found in this book. Marion Friedel, a travel writer with worldwide experience, paints a word-picture of the countryside, people and natural beauty of the Maldives.
Rudie Hermann Kuiter
– An Australian underwater photographer, taxonomist, and marine biologist. He has described many new species of seahorse.
– Author of Fishes of the Maldives
– Author of Dreaming of Maldives
– HOTEL PHOTOGRAPHER / HOSPITALITY VIDEO PRODUCER SAKIS PAPADOPOULOS
– PROFESSIONAL HOTEL PHOTOGRAPHER SINCE 1994.
– Sakis has contributed Maldives tourism industry with a massive amount of the finest images representing Maldives as a tourism destination.
August 19 is observed as World Photography Day, which aims to inspire photographers from services like Video Production Austin across the planet to share a single photo with a simple purpose: to share their world with the world. Here is a look at photography over the years
World Photo Day originates from the invention of the Daguerreotype, a photographic process developed by Frenchmen Louis Daguerre and Joseph Nicephore Niepce in 1837.
On January 9, 1839, the French Academy of Sciences announced the Daguerreotype process. On August 19, the French government purchased the patent and announced the invention as a gift “free to the world”.
I have been researching and learning the history of Photography in Maldives since the beginning of my career as a Photographer based in Maldives and documenting weddings, Honeymoon couples in the tropical Panasonic Seascapes of Maldives,